A New Kind of Nail Polish

Regular nail polish is full of some nasty things: acetone, toluene, formaldehyde and DBP, to name a few. 

Kid Licks is made of 100% edible ingredients and removes with alcohol, soap and water so there is no chemical nail polish remover to use.

What Makes Kid Licks Different

The world's only nail polish that's made with 100% edible ingredients.

Goes on like regular nail polish and dries in less than a minute.

Safe, longer lasting and more durable than other "kids" polishes.

No toxic nail polish remover. Comes off with alcohol, soap and water.

Made in small batches in the U.S.

Biodegradable and non-toxic, so it’s better for kids and the environment.